FOR YOUR SAFETY AND THAT OF OUR STAFF AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH STATE LAWS
- A Reservation or Joining the Waitlist is REQUIRED
- Limited time of 1 hour & 15 minutes to best serve all guests and to provide ample time for proper sanitation
- No Walk-Up Bar Service available – limited bar seating
- Calling to make a reservation or to join the waitlist cannot be accommodated
- Maximum number of guests per table is 6, including children
- If the website is down/not functioning, please go to the outdoor host stand to join the waitlist or make a reservation
ONCE YOU’RE ON THE WAITLIST / RESERVATIONS MADE
- Upon arriving at the restaurant, look for “Dine-In” directional signage
- Check-in at the outside Host Stand – we don’t know you have arrived until you’ve checked-in
- Enjoy Historic Biltmore Village or wait in your vehicle, we will be unable to have you wait inside restaurant
- A text message will be sent when your table is ready
- Entire party must be present to be seated
- At the time of being seated, your party will be provided with a sanitized Food Menu.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
The Cantina is committed to ensuring the safety of our guests and our team members as we welcome you back into our dining rooms.
- We will continue to be a leader in safe sanitation practices with team members certified in safe food handling and a certified manager on every shift.
- All team members will pass a health check or complete a health survey prior to each shift.
- All Team Members will wear face masks at all times – this includes our front-of-the-house and kitchen team members.
- Our Team Members will continue to wear plastic gloves when preparing any food, delivering and/or curbside, changing gloves frequently.
- All indoor and outdoor seating options will comply with the appropriate social distancing guidelines.
- Hand sanitizer or hand washing stations will be available to all guests and team members.
- We will clean and sanitize common areas and surfaces regularly.
- We will clean and sanitize each dining area after every use.
- Table settings, utensils, menus, and condiments will be either single-use or will be cleansed and sanitized after every use
YOUR PROMISE TO US…
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19 recently or have symptoms of COVID-19 (including a fever, cough, or shortness of breath), please help us keep everyone safe by using our contactless curbside and/or delivery options.
- If you have underlying health conditions or are otherwise concerned about contracting COVID-19, please feel free to use our contactless curbside or delivery options.
You agree to follow the social distancing and sanitary guidelines that have been put in place to protect you and our other guests and team members.